Whether you have just started on your fitness journey, or are looking for your next fitness family, CrossFit Lemoore is the place for you. We offer two styles of classes, each with a different focus to make sure that you enjoy the class while you are working towards your goals. Both classes are programmed and led by a certified CrossFit coach every day, and will give guidance before and during every class to make sure that you are safe, understand the movements, and take a step towards your goal each day. So, pick the class that you will enjoy the most, and come join our fitness family in becoming a better version of ourselves every day.
We offer daily CrossFit classes that are constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. Classes will frequently consist of the use of barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells, gymnastics movements, rowing machines, and exercise bikes. If you have never used any of the mentioned equipment that is fine! Our coaches will work with you so that you learn the proper movements, plus EVERYTHING can be scaled or adjusted. No matter your fitness or skill level CrossFit is a great program for those that enjoy using weights and performing different movements every day.
Our Sweat Class uses bodyweight movements and light weights. This allows the class to have an emphasis on cardio and getting you moving quickly. This class always has a fast tempo and is easy to catch on quick. Sweat class is offered 3 days a week, which can be perfect for those with a busy schedule or a great cardio supplement to our CrossFit class. And, just like our CrossFit class all classes are led by a coach to help you make sure you get the best workout possible.
What are the requirements for me to join?
- There are no prerequisites to sign up for either of our classes! The only thing we ask is that you come ready to join our family and be willing to try new things on your journey.
- No experience in the gym is needed to take either of our classes. Each class will be led by a coach that will explain and help you along the way.
- You do not have to “Be in shape” before you join. Our classes can all be scaled to a level that benefits you. Everybody is on a different step of their fitness journey, so all we ask is that you give it your best effort and try to become better every day.
- There are NO CONTRACTS. Our membership is month to month so that you do not have to feel trapped by the gym. We see our community as a family and we want everybody that is here to want to be here. This helps us build a strong supportive group that helps each other reach their goals.
What do I need to do to sign up?
- It’s simple! Press the button below, RSVP to the first class you would like to try, fill out your profile, take our quick health assessment, fill out the waiver, and then come join us!
- Your first class is ALWAYS free! We want you to experience our program and community first hand without the pressure of feeling like you have to join. We want to make sure that we align with your goals and that we are the best place for you.
Unlimited classes $125/month
3 days per week $100/month
Unlimited classes (2 people) $200/month
3 days per week (2 people) $175/month
$50 for each additional family member
(no other discounts apply)
*Family rates are reserved for married/partner individuals, and family members that are residing in the same household
Available Discounts for individual memberships (Discounts do not apply to family rates):
Military, Police, Fire, Teacher, Student, Senior 65+
$10 discount/3 days a week
Monday: 4:30am, 5:00am, 4:30pm, 6:30pm
Tuesday: 4:30am, 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:00am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Wednesday: 4:30am, 5:00am, 4:30pm, 6:30pm
Thursday: 4:30am, 5:00am, 6:00am, 9:00am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
Friday: 4:30am, 5:00am, 4:30pm, 6:30pm
Monday: 6:00am, 9:00am, 5:30pm
Wednesday: 6:00am, 9:00am, 5:30pm
Friday: 6:00am, 9:00am, 5:30pm